Currently, I'm..
{Feeling} Hopeful! I've decided to become a marketing partner with Monat because I love how their products make my hair feel and look. Even the kiddos in my life have noticed and complimented me on my hair!
{Inspired by} the strength of the women around me. Recently my Granddaddy passed away and my Grandmother and Mom have pushed forward and done what has been needed to get done.
{Watching}New Girl, all over again. Also, all those cheesy Hallmark movies. Bring me all the hot chocolate, blankets and tissues.
{Thinking about} Getting a facial. I've never had one and aging is on my radar. Has anyone had one? Am I late to the game?
{Grateful for} the opportunity to travel! I've got two trips planned in two months, one cold, one warm. Stay tuned for trip pics!
{Listening to} Johnny Cash Christmas on vinyl. What are your other favorite Christmas albums?


No comments:
Post a Comment