This past weekend was one for rest and recovery. After waking up sick in Key West, I've been ill all week. Saturday I did nothing but binge-watch You, a series on Netflix that's creepy in a real-life way. Sunday I felt a little better and some laundry and household cleaning were finished. Anyone want to visit us so I have an excuse to clean more often?? I swear that's the only time deep cleaning is done. ( Edit, as I typed this my Mom called to ask if her and my Dad & Grandma could come over so I DID clean the house).
Anywho, my birthday is next weekend and AJ and I will be flying to the Dominican Republic! I'm super psyched to start the new year off in another country!
Since my gift was this trip, I've got a few items I might buy myself when we get back. Of course, they're all under $50 cuz ya girl is cheap.
Here are what's on my list:
hope you have fun in DR! happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove your post as per usual, happy birthday btw!!!
ReplyDeleteappreciate it you sharing it!
ReplyDeleteI’ve followed you for awhile and as per usual, great content!
ReplyDeleteAs usual, you are a star! Love your contents!
ReplyDeleteThis is really fascinating!
ReplyDelete