This coming month will be jam-packed.
A trip to Key West this weekend.
Reading endorsement courses on two Saturdays.
An appt. with a new chiropractor. *Fingers crossed he fixes my back!
A dermaplaning facial at the end of the month.
An international trip for my birthday!
Scheduled barn days every Thursday. ( I volunteer at a horse rescue every week)
Drinking | Water and more water. After my last glass of champagne at the barn on NYE, I'm trying to refrain from alcohol until AJ and I's vacation. Think I can do it?
Wondering | If Girl, Wash Your Face is worth the read. I'm sure I'm the last person to check this book out but honestly, is it worth it?
Listening to | Janet Evanovich's Notorious Nineteen and Sell or Be Sold by Grant Cardone. I'm trying to balance out my love of fiction with more productive books. Having an Audible subscription is one of the best things I did in 2018.
Choosing | My word of the year, perseverance. Girlfriend isn't going to lose weight, change jobs or have a clean house without discipline.
Tidying | My office space. It's in the middle of a mid-life crisis and doesn't know if it wants to stay a junk room or become an office/guest room. The plan is to get rid of the junk and buy a pull-out couch for the space.
Exploring | The Florida Keys. On our trip down tomorrow we plan on stopping at new places we've never been.
Resolving | to lose 40+ lbs this year. I've hooked up with the same trainer that helped me lose the weight the first time and I'm ready to kick ass and take names this year.
Refreshing | My outlook on work. I've been having a terrible year and I'm working on refreshing my attitude toward my job.


I'm all about drinking more water lately - once I got on this water kick, I realized how much better I feel when I actually drink enough :) Hope you have an amazing birthday trip, and thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI think you can do it! I was going to do a dry January like I did last year but I head to Vegas next week so that's not happening. I intend to finish strong and a few weeks into Feb to be completely dry for a month.
ReplyDeleteHope you're enjoying The Florida Keys!
A dry month sounds like something I should do as well. It would be great for my liver haha. Unfortunately the keys got cut short bc I ended up sick and we had to come home. Boo!
DeleteThat's so awesome that you volunteer at a horse rescue! I have never gone a month without alcohol. Mostly because the idea of "having" to give it up for a month seems to put more pressure on it than it really is considering I don't really drink a ton. That being said, I had a beer on Jan 1 & am now going to see how long I can go without drinking. I'm aiming for Feb 1. Mostly because I've never done it & also because I'm starting a new 6 week workout program next Monday (& am doing a clean week this week) so I figure, no alcohol has got to help!
ReplyDeleteI had alcohol this past weekend and it wasn't as fun as I'd hoped. It's losing its appeal bc it takes so darn long to recover from. I don't drink much as it is but still.
Delete