Slider

Weekending [ First of December ]

Monday, December 3, 2018


Happy Monday! For the first time in a while, I had a free weekend! What does a free weekend look like? Well, there were a lot of naps, yes plural, naps on Saturday. I couldn't believe that I never changed out of my pajamas. It was glorious. 

Sunday was a different fat kid day. The morning started bright and early at 6:30, because who can sleep in anymore? Not me. 

I had a big announcement on my Facebook and IG. Did anyone catch it?

Once Aj got up we ran to Home Depot and bought Christmas lights. Then, we FINALLY made it to the cutest little show ever called Peace, Love & Little Donuts. 



Yes, we ate all of them. 

After hanging the lights at home, we ended up at Naples Beach Brewery for a couple beverages. 





I loved the new one they have called Gingerbeard. Yes, beard. 

The night ended with steaks and wine outside by the fire.

2 comments:

  1. No joke, this is my favorite kind of weekend! Naps on the weekend are the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a weekend like that in forever, they are the best!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright