Fast forward to today when I'm OK with being "boring." Boring means my life is steady, predictable and comfortable. Minus the anxiety, I couldn't be happier.
I'd like to occupy this space again, maybe it will help me process my thoughts a little more clearly.
Brain Dump:
-This will be my first Christmas in Key West, without the rest of my family. I'm torn between leaving my husband home and going with them and spending the day with him and forgoing the family. Maybe I can see my family the weekend before and wake up Christmas morning in my own bed?
-Babies have been on my brain. I think I'm actually ready to go down that avenue yet the meds I'm taking aren't' baby friendly so I'll have to wait. The world seems to be funny that way. I'm not sure if its the thought of a little mini-me or mini-Aj opening presents in their pajamas on Christmas or something in the water but I never considered the possibility of being baby crazed.
Speaking of weird things, I've been really into The Voice this season. I know the finale is this week so no spoilers! I'm two episodes behind.
I'm off to work on showing our WEDDING pictures! Stay tuned!

I think no matter what, everyone has something unique and important to say. Blog away :)
ReplyDeleteThis year, I'll be waking up in my own bed for Christmas and I'm so happy about it. I've always traveled on Christmas so this will be a first and I'm really excited about it. So I vote for you to wake up in your own bed Christmas morning, haha.